I’m linking up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, and getting some things off of my mind.
- If you read my heads-up post about Tuesday being PINCHme Tuesday and you chose to participate – I sort of apologize. This week on PINCHme was cray-cray (I got that word from one of my littles). While I did finally manage to get logged in and get some things and get checked out, it was a long and frustrating experience and I hope it doesn’t scare off any readers that were trying it for the first time. It is usually such a cool program and even with the problems this week I am still expecting some great products.
- I threw my back out this week while starting to unload the dishwasher. I am going to completely ignore the fact that this could mean that I am not aging as gracefully as I’d like (I’m not even 40 yet for cripes sake!) and instead choose to focus on the fact that chores are the debil. I will leave the dishwasher for Husby from now on.
- My dogs think lawn mowers are trying to kill their family. I have no idea why they would think that. We got both as puppies, so they definitely were not exposed to some lawn mower mass murderer at a crucial developmental point in their psychological life. They have torn down boards from the privacy fence not once, but twice this week that Husby had to repair. They still can’t get out of the fence as they are fairly big collies even for pups. Our neighbors can be rest assured that they are safe from the inevitable hugs and herding that the boys would subject them to should they actually squeeze their way out.
- Husby is obsessed with Grand Theft Auto V. I don’t want to talk about it.
- Who knew Subway’s July $5 footlong was the BLT? Don’t keep this kind of information from me in the future. Thanks.
What’s on your mind today? Feel free to link-up and let loose!