…as seen through the eyes of the youngest daughter, A.
Disclaimer: The answers may or may not be accurate, but they 100% reflect her opinion on the matter.
Interview with A, age 7.
1. What is something mom always says to you? “I love you.”
2. What makes mom happy? “When I am happy.”
3. What makes mom sad? “When I don’t feel good.”
4. How does your mom make you laugh? “Tickles me.”
5. What was your mom like as a child? “I have no idea. Ride on horses.”
6. How old is your mom? “22?”
7. How tall is your mom? “62 feet long.”
8. What is her favorite thing to do? “Her favorite thing to do is have fun and play with me.”
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? “Date on Daddy.”
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? “Laaaa…you know what that is? Music.”
11. What is your mom really good at? “Hugging me.”
12. What is your mom not very good at? “Climbing up walls.”
13. What does your mom do for her job? “Takes care of her teeny girls.”
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? “Spaghetti.”
15. What makes Mommy proud of you? “Behaving.”
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? “Bubbles in the Powerpuff Girls because you are kind and she is kind.”
17. What do you and your mom do together? “Cook, go to the park and go to the movies.”
18. How are you and your mom the same? “We don’t look anything alike. We do both like fettuccini.”
19. How are you and your mom different? “I don’t like spaghetti.”
20. How do you know your mom loves you? “Because she kisses me and hugs me all the time.”
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? “With me. Wherever you’re going, I’m going. And it will be Old Navy. Can we do an interview for me now?”
Hmm…maybe that’s another post.